Paramount Coffee Project

25.9.15

Woops disappeared for a week again.That's okay I always wanted to be a magician when I was younger (not really) but hey when I come back I bring the goods: TOASTED MARSHMALLOW ICE CREEEAAMM. How good does that look!? 
80 Commonwealth St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Today we are at Paramount Coffee Project which I highly suspect is owned by Paramount but can't for the love of me work out why a film production company wants to open a coffee shop ... in Sydney of all places. It's a little bit hidden, but on the walk there we passed so many hipster streets (so many photoshoot locations! if only I had a photographer) it made the exercise totally worth it.
If you know me, every time I go out I always go straight to dessert. I actually haven't ordered a proper meal with friends in quite a while but hey, when you order things like this, the meal is so filling anyway. This dish totally just brought out the child in me and just made me so giddy and excited. The waffle was a bit soggy by the time I got to it but the toasted marshmallow ice cream. Omg, I can't, I just can't. It was ssoo good! I'm so sad most of it melted into my chocolate fudge sauce. The sauce was pretty sweet too so I ended up struggling a bit at the end. Nevertheless favourite brunch dish I've ever had!
I have to say I was pretty worried about finishing this after such a sweet filling dish but it wasn't hard at all. The passion fruit cheesecake flavour was so refreshingly light and punchy I finished it pretty quickly. 
 All in all most amazing way to start the day! Yes I had that sweet tooth shocker at 10 in the morning for breakfast. Yea I know, I'll be at the gym for the next week and probably need to book an appointment with my dentist, who will probably tell me I'm beyond help.

You Might Also ♡

0 comments