Sunrise on Sydney Harbour

25.7.15

There are not very many times where I wake up early, willingly. Okay, there have been 0 times I've woken up early enough to see the sunrise voluntarily, so if I  see the sunrise at some point in my life it would definitely be by force. And what better way to do it than through volunteering! ... Okay that came out wrong. Through my uni I signed up to the earliest shift right by the Opera House forcing me to wake up at 5:30 am.
    
Opera House
Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW
 I have to warn you though I'm the height of a leprechaun so the angles are a bit hhmmm but enjoy my views of the sky that morning!
But first lemme take a selfie :L Almost got stabbed by a selfie stick that morning
It was so worth it, but it's safe to say I'm definitely not doing it again any time soon.

You Might Also ♡

0 comments